02 Jul Broccoli and Potato Puree
This Broccoli and Potato puree is a great one to try with your baby. Broccoli contains many vitamins and minerals that make perfect foods for baby. However, when steamed and pureed alone it ends up watery and bland. By combining the broccoli with potato it creates a smooth texture making a great baby puree. Then add cheese to introduce dairy and add extra flavour to the puree – it was a hit with my daughters!
Introduce from 8 months.
We’d love to hear if your baby loved our Broccoli and Potato Puree recipe on our Facebook page.
- 1 Cup Broccoli
- 1 Cup Potato (peeled and cubed)
- 2 Tbsp Cheese
- Cook Potatoes in water for 6 mins (from boiling).
- Add Broccoli and cook for a further 4 mins or until soft.
- Drain water and place in blender with Cheese. Puree until smooth.
- Fill Zestio Reusable Food Pouches for a meal on the run!
- Add 1 Tbsp of the steaming water for a runner consistency in your puree.
#onthego #convenience #babyfood #homemade