07 Apr Homemade Vanilla Yoghurt Recipe
This homemade vanilla yoghurt recipe is far easier to make from scratch than people realise. There are many different ways you can make it but I have created an easy one that you can set directly in the 150ml Zestio Reusable Food Pouches. I have tried to make this whole process simple and delicious enough that the fussiest of children will enjoy it. Click here to read the full blog.
- 2 Tbspn Suger
- 1 Full Kettle of Boiling Water
- 1 Litre UHT Full Cream Milk
- 1 Cup Full Cream Milk Powder
- 2 Tbspn Vanilla Esiyo Yoghurt Starter (or simliar)
- 2 Tspn Vanilla Extract or Essence
- Dissolve sugar in 2 tbpn boiling water in a jug.
- Add all other ingredients & mix together.
- Pour into your Zestio Reusable Food Pouches & seal zip lock.
- Place all pouches in a small esky & 3/4 cover pouches with boiling water.
- Close lid & leave covered for 8-10 hours.
- Remove pouches & place in the refrigerator until cold.
- Homemade vanilla yoghurt is a very tasty & economical additional to your children's lunchbox.