04 Sep Kids Craft Photo Frame from Zestio Pouch Box
Don’t waste our pouch packaging, make a photo frame with the kids!
The Zestio Reusable Food Pouch is designed to save excess waste sent to landfill by being able to reuse the pouch, among so many other benefits… So, why not do the same with the box they come in?
Our reusable food pouches come in beautifully designed and informative packaging, which also include a refined sugar, gluten and dairy free recipe! Why not turn this box into a photo frame craft activity for the kids. This beautiful piece of art they produce, out of our recycled cardboard box, could be the perfect gift for someone dear to them. Why not create one for Dad for Father’s Day, Mum for Mother’s Day, a family member’s birthday or send off to Grandma and Grandad just because!
Here’s how to make a photo frame from your Zestio Pouch box!
1. Order your Zestio Reusable Food Pouches here if you haven’t already.
2. Remove the pouches and create some healthy homemade snacks for your children, purees for baby or store your condiments.
3. Open the box at the side where it has been glued together.
4. Cut out two sections as below.
5. Decorate the window section.
6. Glue a photo behind the decorated window and stick to the other cardboard section.
7. To make it self-standing fold the extra piece behind or use the top hole to hang it. Or trim them off and stick it on the fridge with a magnet attached. There is your kids craft photo frame!
Here’s one my daughters made their Dad for Father’s Day!