10 Jul Chocolate Bean Pudding
This easy to make chocolate bean pudding is free from gluten, dairy, nut and refined sugars, making it a delicious healthy dessert, high in protein. Who would have guessed it was made with beans and contained sweet potato!
Use this recipe as a base to make our Moist Chocolate Bean Cake!
- - ¼ cup/20g cacao
- - ¼ cup/30g coconut sugar
- - 1 cup/240g cooked kidney beans or 400g tin, drained and rinsed
- - ½ cup/120g coconut milk
- - ¼ cup/60g sweet potato puree
- - ¼ cup/40g dark chocolate chips (dairy free, if needed or leave out)
- - 1 tsp vanilla extract
- - Pinch of sea salt
- 1. Combine all recipe ingredients and blend until smooth.
- 2. Place in the fridge to set before serving topped with whipped coconut cream.
- 1. Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth (30sec, sp9).