19 Nov Zestio Pouch Topper attachment for safe feeding
Get the Zestio Pouch Topper attachment correct for safe pouch feeding.
It is a soft, flexible silicone pouch topper attachment which covers the hard rough areas on food pouches.
Protecting your baby’s gums as they learn to self-feed.
The Zestio Pouch Topper is perfect for 4 month to 18 month old babies.
Benefits of the Zestio Pouch Topper
- Protects little mouths and gums while feeding from food pouches
- Universal fit to store-bought and reusable food pouches
- Sooths teething gums
- BPA free & dishwasher safe
Zestio Pouch Topper Attachment is easy
- Remove food pouch cap of the Zestio Reusable Food Pouch or most store bought food pouches.
- Push the pouch topper on firmly over the spout until you hear it ‘click’ into place.
- The ‘flaps’ under the topper will attach over the platforms on your spout, giving it a strong hold that your baby won’t remove while feeding.
- To safely remove the pouch topper, turn the topper as you lift up off the spout. This will release the ‘flaps’ correctly.
- Wash in soapy water or the dishwasher and reuse. Be sure the topper is dry when reusing to ensure a firm grip to the spout next use.